The Company applies the principles of Good Corporate Governance (GCG) in order to safeguard the interests of stakeholders and increase value for shareholders in accordance with OJK Regulation No. 21/2015.
In connection with the application of these principles, the Company has a Corporate Secretary, Internal Audit Unit, Audit Committee, and has appointed an Independent Commissioner..
With the implementation of GCG principles, the Company has the following objectives:
- Managing stakeholder relationships.
- Running a transparent business, complying with regulations, and having good business ethics.
- Improved risk management.
- Improving the Company's competitiveness and ability in dealing with highly dynamic industrial changes.
- Prevent irregularities in the management of the Company.